Friday, August 28, 2009

This Week

This week
been sitting sadhu
in a cave watching
my friend, the butterfly,
fly away.
It’s been fun
listening to 96FM
kind favour
of the fucken brickies next door.
They swear.
Indulged in a bit of cyber flagellation -
see me privately for further details.
Read “One From None”
bought at the Save the Children Fund
annual second hand book sale
$1 on half price day
Bargain Betty!
Hand written inscription on the front inside cover
TO JIM
HOPE YOU ENJOY
IT
FREAK!
News was
Ms Gilllard saved the day.
Tony wants to have a go.
Ted went to explain to Mary Jo.
The crops are gonna fail
and if rain don’t come next week
we’ll all be rooned.
The mighty game
received another body blow
and Ben came home.
In the trenches on the emotional front,
I cried.
My friend the deconstructed post modernist said:
"You cry when you see the Truth."

That’s it really.
oh and I wrote a poem……

No comments:

Post a Comment